Changes made from version 6.42 to 6.52:
- Added support for CIQ 1.2.2.
- Added Intensity Minutes widget (Settings > Widgets). Note: requires a connection to a Heart Rate Strap to accrue Vigorous minutes.
- Restored support for the (optional) manual entry of Sleep mode (Settings > Activity Tracking).
- Fixed a potential issue with display of day/month on the watch face. (Requires display update 3.01)
- Fixed a potential issue with the vibration setting getting affected after a software update.
- Fixed a potential issue with the Floors climbed goal being reported as 0.
- Fixed a potential issue with the backlight coming on for Smart Notifications, after placing the watch in 'Do Not Disturb' mode.
- Fixed a potential issue where the unit would crash when using paddle sport activities within a multisport profile.
- Fixed an issue where steps were not showing up on the last sport widget for a walking activity.
- Made other minor UX bug fixes and improvements.
固件更新日志从 6.42 至 6.52 ，更新内容如下：
- 支持Connect IQ 1.2.2
- 增加 Intensity Minutes 插件
- 增加 手动进入休眠模式
- For any issues that you encounter, please include [Device s/w version, Issue, Steps to Reproduce, Did this issue exist in the last stable s/w version, Any additional details related to the reported issue] and email to email@example.com. Please note that you may not get a response to the email, unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.