Fenix3/tactix Bravo 英文测试版固件 全系列下载地址：
Changes made from version 6.82 to 6.84:
- Added support for Elevation Plot navigation data screen (Settings > Navigation > Data Screens > Elevation Plot). Note: this screen should give a 'glanceable' indication of effort remaining along the course being navigated. It shows completed (in green) and future (in blue, if available in the course) altitude data plotted over the distance of the navigation. Ascent fields are also displayed for current accumulation and the amount remaining to destination. Plan your next adventure using the Course creation tool at garminconnect.com!
- Added support for reviewing elevation history for an activity. (History > Activities > Choose an activity > Elevation Plot. The data field represents total ascent for the activity.)
- Added support for configuring Wi-Fi as a Hot Key option. (Settings > System > Hot Keys > Choose a key > Wi-Fi)
- Improved visibility of the lap number on the lap banner page.
- Improved Lock Device and Auto Lock behavior to only show the full hint text banner until it has been acknowledged once.
- Fixed missing crank length setting for P1 power meters.
- Fixed a potential issue where the watch would crash while using the 'Resume Later' option.
- Fixed an issue where average stroke rate and SWOLF were incorrect on the Last Sport widget for a swim activity.
- Fixed an issue where paddle sport activities could not be used for workouts that were classified as 'Other' on Garmin Connect.
- Fixed an issue where auto lap distance for rowing was not being displayed in meters.
- Fixed an issue where par and bogey information on golf summary was incorrect.