Changes made from version 6.32 to 6.40:
- Fixed potential stability issues when viewing lap details
- Fixed issue with dismissing a low battery message if device is locked
- Fixed potential issue with creating an invalid watch face configuration
- Fixed issue with playing a tone when stopping an activity with 'In App' tone setting
- Fixed issue with backlight gesture setting not saving across watch restarts
- Fixed issue with alarms failing to sound when Do Not Disturb is enabled
- For any issues that you encounter, please include [Device s/w version, Issue, Steps to Reproduce, Did this issue exist in the last stable s/w version, Any additional details related to the reported issue] and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you may not get a response to the email, unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.